Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Toby Update


As you can see above, Toby seems to be doing much better. If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out the original Toby post here. He's not out of the woods yet, and still has some additional tests coming up to determine where he stands, but his most recent tests indicate improvement and all outward indications are that he is recovering from his many life-threatening ailments nicely. Plus, ANCIANT just put up more cute puppy pictures at his blog here, so I had to retaliate with my own arsenal of canine cuteness. Here's another volley, ANCIANT...

5 comments:

Grandes Cigarro said...

A potentially lethal volley of cuteness...

I love the smell of dog food in the morning.

JMW said...

I couldn't be happier that he's feeling better. That's great news.

But getting into a cuteness war with ANCIANT's dog is probably not wise. And Toby is really cute.

Le Chat said...

I love this dog! He has the eyes of an "old soul" - I always feel like rescue animals know that they have been given a second chance, and it comes through in their personality. And I'm so happy to hear he is doing better - kudos to you and your wife for adopting him and keeping him, even with the health problems.

Johannes said...

It's been said already, but that is one awesome canine. You have done a great thing by taking him in and helping him. Well done. I know when ANCIANT personally had heartworms and tick disease he went through a rough patch but pulled through. Keep us posted.

Dezmond said...

Is ANCIANT fully recovered from that? I heard that he was still struggling with the worms.