Friday, February 10, 2012

Politics

By request from Willis, I will address politics. I will just say that I agree with Newt. We should go to the moon and it could eventually be our 51st state. He had me at "moon," but when he then added the Imperialist tag there at the end...sold. I miss the Imperialist Age. But is it really Imperialism if there are no people to conquer? I'll say that I agree with his Celestial Territorial Expansion plan. Lunar Manifest Destiny.

OK, in all seriousness, I have thoroughly enjoyed the Republican political circus, so far. Better than the Michael Jackson Immortal show, or so I hear. I have been meaning to post about politics, but I just haven't had the energy to sit down and really think it all through. Posts about music are easier. But I will. Politics coming soon.

Meanwhile, the Moon will be ours!!

2 comments:

Subliminal Gary said...

About time.

JMW said...

We might want to buy the domain name www.moontourismbureau.com now. Just in case.