Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 30: Mission Accomplished

Thirty days ago I took up the challenge from my friend ANCIANT to revive my blog by posting 30 posts in 30 days. It has been a fantastic exercise for me, I don't know how much you have enjoyed it. It is a challenge to come up with something interesting to say each day. All that I have discussed in the last 30 days was of interest to me, I hope that at least some of it was of interest to my multitude of readers. Looking forward, I will not be posting daily, but my goal for the near future is to keep up a respectable clip of several posts per week. So please continue to stop by and read and comment. NOTE: ANCIANT, I responded to your Day 28 questions below. Sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

ANCIANT said...

Well done, sir. [Tips hat.] I understand you have too busy a life to keep up posting every day, but try not to stop posting altogether. I need my GNABB fix!

Last night lying in bed I decided to amuse myself by listing what I thought were the best, most influential bands ever. By number five, I still hadn't gotten to the Kinks. I realized they'd never make my top fifty, and that you would be very upset by that.

JMW said...

Good job, Dez. You did a much better job of keeping up with the project than I did, and I really enjoyed the posts.

I had drinks with another good friend of ours recently, who was also talking smack about the Kinks. I urged him to bring his opinions here so you could duke it out. I'm still waiting.