Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 8: Promises, Promises

Today/tonight's post will be a bit short. Just got back from school giving my National Honors Society speech. Very tired. It went well, I got the laughs where I had hoped and got a warm reception. It was a fun ceremony.

Since tonight is the last night of the regular NBA season, tomorrow I hope to have my NBA Playoff predictions. It has been an uncommonly interesting regular season, so I have high hopes for the playoffs. Analysis to come. I also owe a belated recap of this year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. I know you are all waiting breathlessly for that.

I will leave you with cuteness...



And here is a crawfish...

2 comments:

JMW said...

Amazing how quickly babies start looking like fully formed people. She's beautiful.

Dezmond said...

Thanks. I agree.