Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 14: Random

OK, I guess I broke the 30 posts in 30 days streak, since this is going up on day 15's morning. But I am calling this Day 14 and we can look the other way, no? This is difficult to maintain, but worthwhile. ANCIANT asks excellent questions in his comment to yesterday's post below regarding standardized testing. I will respond to him in a full post later this week.

Did you see the Celtics-Knicks game last night? I would not usually be a Knicks or Carmelo fan, but what heart. The Celtics pulled it out in the end, but it was extremely close. The Knicks were without two of their three star players (Stoudamire and Billups), so it was basically 'Melo and his team of D-Leaguers. They fought so hard that I almost rooted for them. Almost. The Spurs, down Manu, could learn a lesson from The Knicks. It will be an interesting game tonight between the Spurs and the Grizzlies. I don't know if The Spurs have an answer to the Grizzlies's front line. I am also not sure on the status of Ginobili.

No comments: