Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dez Predicts the NBA Conference Finals

THE WEST

Golden State Warriors (1) vs. Houston Rockets (2)

I still don't know why The Houston Rockets are here. I was only able to watch the first several games in their series. The ones where the Los Angeles Clippers dominated. That was more about a collapse by the Clippers (and an exposed short bench) vs. The Rockets, I think. Anyway, glad they are there. My assertions remain: Dwight Howard will never win a championship and James Harden doesn't play defense. I think the Warriors' shooting prevails.
DEZ SAYS: Warriors in 6

THE EAST

Atlanta Hawks (1) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2)

Still don't believe in Atlanta, and I think this is where their ride ends. Even without Kevin Love, even with Irving not at 100%, Lebron powers the Cavs through.
DEZ SAYS: Cavs in 7.

No comments: