Sunday, May 23, 2010

Programming Note

Hello loyal reader(s) of GNABB. I am very excited to announce that a new list is on the horizon. I can tell by all of the comments that you have really enjoyed the Top 30 Guitarists, but this next list will move into the realm of politics and history. Due to my teaching assignment this last year of AP U.S. History, I have really enjoyed diving into presidential history. Presidential Ranking is not a new thing, but it still stirs up controversy and discussion whenever a new list is released. So right now I am compiling for your reading pleasure Dez's Presidential Rankings, and I will reveal my Rankings shortly. I've already got the bottom Quartile all worked out and in order. So I will wrap up the Guitarists list with a whisper over the next week and then we can dive into the presidents...

7 comments:

dre said...

Now this should be fun!

Unknown said...

I think to make it even better you should throw TV and movie presidents in there, as well.

Unknown said...

Can we just move generally from left to right and assume the list will peak with Nixon and Reagan in some order?

ANCIANT said...

I think we all know already who'll be number one: Jeff Beck.

But I'll tell you what: if Grover Cleveland is not in the top five, I'm never reading this site again. EVER.

Dezmond said...

You know, Grover wasn't so bad, actually.

Unknown said...

John, that would actually be another interesting list...ranking the Presidents from left to right.

Who says private school kids don't know how to have fun!

Dezmond said...

Nixon was actually quite liberal domestically. He instituted the first affirmative action program, he proposed universal health care, he expanded Medicare and Medicaid and he created the EPA.