Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Insanity On Full View: Starbury TV

I'm not sure how many of you know about this by now, but NBA nutjob Stephon Marbury has decided to stream access to himself 24/7. This has been going on for several days now, and you can watch Starbury do his thing around his house. This is Marbury, mind you, so it is not just watching an ordinary dude. He will break down in tears, then five minutes later he will rap. My friend Walter Evans alerted me to this fascinating breakdown, and I've been tuning in sporadically for three days now. I enjoy his philosophical rants. I was fortunate enough last night to watch him eat vasoline. This very moment he is dancing in his bedroom, doing a pole dance. Check it out here.

Here's Starbury gettin' real emotional with ya'll...



But there are happier times as well. Here he is dancing...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got to give him credit. Some people would grow tired of this after the first few hours, but Starbury is on Day Four! If anything this should silence the critics that started off saying the whole thing was drug-related. I don't know of any high that would last for this long.

Turns out Starbury is just naturally crazy.

JMW said...

In that first clip, does he just listen to the song and cry the entire time? I got 2:45 in, which I thought was pretty good, but then had to stop. He does seem genuinely emotional in it, though.

Starcrazy.

Dezmond said...

What's great is that people can comment and chat, and Starbury can see all of the comments. He reads the comments, and it is so easy to bait him. I was just watching a second ago, and someone commented on his crappy team leader skills on basketball teams, and he blew up. Awesome.

dre said...

This is so sad on so many levels. I almost started to cry myself.